New Student Registration

The following forms are required of ALL students registering for school at Northridge:

  • New Student Registration
  • Guardianship Status
  • Emergency & Release Information
  • Student Health Information
  • Request for Student Records (not needed for kindergarten)

The following additional forms are required for students coming from out of district and new kindergarteners:

  • AUP (Computer and Internet Permission)
  • Media Release
  • Immunization Record (form)
  • Home Language Survey

Please bring the completed forms to the office along with the following documents to be copied:

  • birth certificate
  • proof of immunizations (Immunization Record, doctor’s form, etc.)
  • proof of residency (utility bill, rental agreement, etc.)
  • other legal papers as needed (divorce decree, etc.)

Solicitar formularios en espaƱol desde la oficina.